Wednesday, November 11, 2009

LORD, WHEN THEY COME TO YOU, REMEMBER THEY GUARDED ME!

Thank you son (Korea - Cold war), John E. (Korea Hot war), Rocco (Gulf War), Bill N. (Vietnam) and all others who gave so much to preserve the nation.

Thank you neighbor John who despite disability still serves in another way and plows my driveway. Your Johnathan is in my prayers.

To the Gulf War vets who suffered exposure to toxins and to those families that suffer with them - I extend my prayers and outrage that you have been treated badly by an indifferent press and nation. We shall not forget the outrage and your suffering.

Lord, as to those who died at Fort Hood, remember they served to guard us; consequently, we are safe for awhile.

Veterans, be at peace, for a remnant of - WE the PEOPLE - are accepting our positions on the wall you so vigilently guarded. You are not forgotten.

C.F.








2 comments:

  1. Clotilde: A very nice tribute.

    Yesterday, I wrote a comment on one of your posts - that post seems to have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you TH2. Re: your posted comment: I didn't see it. I hurriedly removed two posts. One was accidently posted argh! It was a draft in process. The other is controversial as as far as I know, removed from the teachings of the church.

    I need to put a curb on the temptation to use cutesy posts - tempting but not enough to put my good name (soul) on the line. I think I can do battle while maintaining a true Catholic standard.

    I glanced at your late-night post and I am tempted to sit and read the details; wherein, the devil resides.

    For now, I need to pray and get some sleep. I will return. This is an important issue.

    Talk radio in USA is fighting back to get the people to see that we have been conditioned to be passive. If you haven't seen it already, look up the video, "The Children Story," on YouTube or search my blog.

    For now, I take it that you see, as I do, the dangers inherent in multiculturalism.

    As I see it, without the Triune God, we cannot pull out. The people are blind and deaf. Lucky for us we have the promises made at Fatima and Quito, Ecuador (Our Lady of Good Success).

    Now, to say my rosary.

    Pax et bonum

    Clotilde

    ReplyDelete