Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE DEVIL'S FINAL BATTLE: Ignore This Book at Your Peril

May you have eyes that see and ears that hear!


Click http at bottom of page

Ignore the will of heaven to appease the Vatican II Crowd?

Non Possumus!

Authors Note: When others have worthwhile things to say I move over. This woman poured her heart out for our benefit to the Fatima Network. Let us consider her experiences with charity and resolve to push back against the forces that have kept the faithful in the dark.

To our shame the reader's experiences are encountered  everywhere. For those who denigrate and dimiss us as "Fatimists" beware! We pray for your enlightenment for the sake of your souls. However, the burden of speaking on behalf of God falls to all of us. We cannot be silent. C. F.

The Devil’s Final Battle

"Let me say first that what you are doing takes great courage and a great love for God, His Word, His teachings and the souls of mankind. You have chosen the right course, the correct course, but certainly not the easy course. I will pray daily for you as I now pray daily for your mission, the mission of Our Lady of Fatima (to defeat Satan and to save souls), and for our beloved Church which no longer looks like the Church Jesus established.

"Your book, The Devil’s Final Battle, came as a lifeline to me at a time when I had been praying for understanding. I was confused and sad and I felt lost in our Church. I felt sure our pastor was teaching a wrong message and leading souls to hell but was made to feel as though I was the one teaching the wrong message (I was teaching 7th grade CCD at the time). I went to the bishop and found no help there and I began to wonder about the bishop, although my talk with him wasn’t very clear. Then I began to wonder if perhaps I was paranoid.

"You see, I left the Catholic Church when I was 16 (in 1959). My parents divorced and I went to live with my mother. She left the Catholic Church and went to some non-denominational church and I tagged along. For a very long time I was confused and guilty because "out there in the world" there were (are) no rules and I could do pretty much what I wanted to do without it being considered a sin. For a 16-year-old, this was enticing (perhaps age has nothing to do with that) and although I went along with the program (leaving the Church) I felt profoundly uncomfortable.

"So I wasn’t around for Vatican II. And I didn’t come back to the Church until 1999. So I was "missing" for about 40 years, wandering, as it were, in the World. All I wanted when I returned was the loving comfort of my beloved Church with Her teachings and traditions. I had had enough of the World and its ways. And when I first came back to the Church, I thought it was the same for a while because I was still following the "old ways." But then a few things happened.

"There was an announcement after Mass one Sunday calling for people to teach CCD and I literally felt pulled to volunteer. My life was already packed full with a husband, three children, a full-time "job" and if that doesn’t sound like a lot, let me tell you it is. But this was something I really wanted to do so I volunteered and was assigned the 7th grade to teach for 1.5 hours on Wednesday evenings.

"The first year went okay until the last two classes. We used a book that I found unsatisfactory because it was all about becoming a disciple of Jesus but taught nothing about Jesus. It mentioned Jesus and talked about feeding the poor and other good works but never spoke about Jesus’ life, His miracles, or His death and resurrection and what that meant to us.

"So I polled the class and asked them just what they knew about the Catholic Faith and found they knew almost nothing. I was appalled. Where was the richness of the Faith? What happened to the Beatitudes, the Ten Commandments, the real meaning of the Resurrection? They had absolutely no clue why Christ had died in the first place. They didn’t know about transubstantiation. These children were prime candidates for heresies such as "Christ is merely a man," or "the Eucharist is merely bread and water." They had not heard of miracles, nor of Fatima, had no idea of who any of the Saints are, had not heard of Purgatory and didn’t know they should pray for those who had died — that this was a Work of Mercy (a Work of Mercy, what’s that?). And they were absolutely unprotected from Satan because they knew nothing about him, his cunning, his deceptions, his lies and their guard was down. Heck, they had no idea they even had to guard against him.

"Well, bless their hearts, they wanted to know, were excited to know more. So I wove in a movie about Fatima and tapes about miracles — Eucharistic miracles, healing miracles. The children ate it up. They were dumbfounded about Fatima and miracles and I was dumbfounded at how little we had prepared them for the World. At the end of the year, there were two "free" classes and we teachers could use them in any way we wanted. So I finished up about God’s heavenly angels, their Guardian Angel and the host of other "good" angels. My last class was all about Satan and his little band of demons. Well, that one did it. Of course, I was totally unaware I had done something unspeakable.

"I was called into the Director’s office and told she had received several phone calls from angry parents. Why??? Well, I was told any talk about Satan "frightened" the children (I know now this was not the full truth). But how can they protect themselves from him if they don’t know about him and what he’s up to? Lots of double talk from the Director followed, but the bottom line was that somehow I was teaching false doctrine and should stay strictly with the book.

"The following year (my last to teach CCD though I didn’t know it then) I stayed with the book — somewhat — but added in vignettes about the life of Christ. I felt compelled to give these children a tiny drop of the beauty of the Catholic Church, a seed that God could water after they left the class and once they entered the World unarmed. I felt their souls were at stake — and I had no idea at the time what was going on in the Church, the crisis of the Faith. I asked myself if I wasn’t being a bit dramatic and I answered myself clearly that I was not. I felt (feel) very strongly that their souls and those of their families (and the world I now see) were at stake.

"Well, all this confused me. Needless to say, at the end of the CCD year, I was told that "I was not invited to return to teach." I guess I’m one of the first volunteers in history to be fired from a really hard, non-paying job. I was very, very hurt. And I was made to feel that I was some sort of heretic. I was even told by the Director that she had stood outside my closed classroom door listening to what I was teaching. She didn’t hear anything condemning but was certain that I had put my own "spin" on things. When I repeated Jesus’ words to her, words written in the Holy Bible, I was accused to being a Fundamentalist! The priest even told me to "Watch it!" in regard to teaching the 7th graders religion and he said it in such a way that I felt first shocked and then threatened. I began praying for him because I felt the burden for his soul would be so much greater for leading so many souls astray.

"So I knew something was wrong. I just didn’t know what. I didn’t know if it concerned the entire Catholic Church or if it was only the church I was attending or if it had to do with the liberal ways of California which had, perhaps, slipped into Church doctrine. So I started to research. I had a feeling that "something" must have happened at Vatican II because things were fine, clear before that when I was attending church and Catholic school, all prior to 1960. I even bought a tape on Cardinal Suenens who seemed to be very influential at Vatican II. I didn’t like what I saw but I could not quite get a "handle" on what "it" was that was wrong.

"It seemed to me that the problem had to do with Liberalism and that it had somehow infiltrated the Church. I found a truly wonderful book entitled Liberalism is a Sin by Father Felix Sarda Y Salvany originally published in 1899 and reprinted in 1979 and 1989 by TAN books. It contains an Imprimatur from John J. Kain, Archbishop of St. Louis, June 30, 1899. In a nutshell, it seemed to me that liberalism puffed man up to be the "center of the universe," the sole power in charge, and the one best to make his own decisions. Man looks only to himself as the prime maker of rules, the law. In effect, it put man above God, if it, in fact, even recognized God.

"It seemed Modernism had crept in too. After researching Modernism (I knew nothing about it) I think in a nutshell it means that man is now so much more enlightened. We know about science. We are so much more intelligent. Social values have changed. So that means God has to change too to meet the needs of modern man. Or, the Church must change the way in which She relates to modern man by changing Her traditions, rules, laws, doctrine, to meet modern man’s needs. What a disillusionment! It’s a lie sowed by Satan who is the master of deceit and confusion.

"Well, I knew that all this could be stopped if the Pope would just consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart. My husband asked me why he hadn’t and I said I thought many of the bishops refused to go along. I thought this horrible because we all answer to the Pope. I couldn’t tell him why or how any priest or bishop could refuse. He is the Vicar of Christ.

"Now, after reading The Devil’s Final Battle, it is far more clear to me, although I still don’t know why the Pope doesn’t just stand up and take the reins that Christ gave to him. Is it because he’s very old, in poor health and weak? But he was young and strong once. Why not then? Is he threatened in some way? After all, Pope John Paul I was alive only 33 days and he was strong and a warrior for Christ. Or is it because he, too, is a good man disillusioned into following the wrong path? I find this last explanation difficult to believe.

"When The Devil’s Final Battle came in the mail, Father, I began to read it and I could not put it down. I went running to my husband shouting, "See, see, this is what it’s all about. This is why things are what they are."

"I finished reading the book in about four days, Father, and the very first effect it had on me was to lead me to prayer. I promised God I would attend Mass every day and offer it to Him along with His suffering for the sins of the world, along with your prayers. I will continue praying for the Message of Fatima to be revealed and for Russia to be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The second thing I did was to start praying the Rosary every day. I just didn’t realize how very serious it all is, how very deep runs the deceptions and evil, and how short the time is.

"And now I worry for the souls of my children and their children. I worry about the annihilation of nations and the fact that so many good souls are slipping into the Abyss. They have been tricked and deceived, and although I realize that at some point they made the decision to follow the "new ways" of the Church, many may have done so unwittingly, without knowing truly what is at stake.

"Padre Pio said, "The Rosary is THE weapon," after the Mass. So these are the first two weapons I have chosen. I am reminded that the pen is mightier than the sword. And it is! I feel strongly, as I am sure you must, that The Devil’s Final Battle must get into as many hands as possible, especially priests and religious. It is one of the most profound books I have ever read and it took tremendous courage on your part to print it. I would like to purchase additional copies that I might start getting it out to several priests in my area and I would also like to send it to the bishop and the Cardinals of Los Angeles and Orange counties. How can I do this? Have you printed additional copies yet?

"I am enclosing your petition with several signatures. I believe the Vatican must be bombarded with paper, tons and tons of paper for God. I feel this message must get out to the World, but the World is slow to hear. I believe they will begin to "hear" with your book. However, many priests and bishops will be angry and resistive. Others will be fearful. I don' t know who will be courageous. But I don' t believe we should worry about that. Just leave that to Our Lady. She will ask Jesus to soften hearts. We need only to do our part.

"Spreading copies of The Devil’s Final Battle to priests, bishops, Cardinals and lay people is, I believe, one of the best ways to wake up Catholics from our 40-year slumber.

I am yours in Christ,

C C, CA"

To see this endorsement with full attribution, click below for other endorsements as well. This is not an advertisement, only a heads-up for the coming battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment