Sunday, February 14, 2010

TRUE LOVE

Down with the Secular Valentine's Day and its Forced Love (sic)
Here is True Love:

The Christ Child of Mount Pichincha, Ecuador

"I can do no more to show how much I love you.  Ungrateful souls repay the great love and attentions of My Heart with contempt, sacrileges and blasphemies."

The story


Happy St. Valentine's [Martyr for the faith] Day, to:

The magnificant triad
The Rock
The children and parents who push the buggy
The MGMers
The lost Lamb
Those who have been abused and have lost faith

To those who mistakenly believe that they have lost their souls: believe and keep believing as you say this prayer taken from a prayer card.

    Dear Child Jesus of Pinchincha, I humbly kneel before Thee, worn and disillusioned by the world and all its empty pleasures and promises.  I have left the warmth and joy of Thy house to eat husks with the swine.
    I beseech Thee to purify my heart and restore my innocence.  I humbly beseech Thy Loving and Gracious Heart to forgive, and even forget, my past and to grant me the grace to begin anew.  I beg not only for my restoration, but for that of the world, and above all, for that of our beloved Holy Catholic Church, which is so beleagured and persecuted.
    Through the infinite merits of Thy Holy Childhood, I feel confident that my prayer will be answered.
     Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be...

Card available at http://www.traditioninaction.org/  or Phone 323-725-0219






2 comments:

  1. This is a great article and a reminder of what true love is...thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous. Keep the faith that Love's Love will open wide His Door.

    Clotilde

    ReplyDelete