Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IF - WE HAVE BECOME SO INDIFFERENT THAT WE KILL OUR PREBORN BABIES, HOW WILL GOD JUDGE US? FROM WHERE WILL THE NEXT SAINT, GREAT LEADER, GREAT WRITER, GREAT TEACHER COME?

To the pro-lifers: thank you for standing in my place. God has given me a cross and I could not be there. Each night I pray that the aborted ones will return as rescuing angels.  Their mission? to open the hearts and minds of misled mothers and fathers, so that they will repent and their captured souls will be saved. Deo gratias.

Viva Cristo Rey! Viva la Virgin de Guadalupe!

CF





4 comments:

  1. Pro-lifers, Our hearts and our prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To those that raise their voices and speak for all the innocent souls whose voices have been silenced, I give my heartfelt gratitude.

    ReplyDelete