Friday, October 30, 2009

LETTERS TO YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES: ARE STAFFERS PLAYING GAMES WITH OUR CONTENT?

It appears that I am not the only US citizen that gets answers from my representatives in Washington that have nothing to do with the content of my messages. They take the time to write lengthy letters, not ordinary e-mails.

Seems Bungalow Bill has the same problem. BB seems willing to let it slide or is he?

Note from his blog: More Signs A Single Payer System is Coming to America - "I would call Claire McCaskill’s office, but she never pays attention to anything I send her. Remember, I always get an e-mail that never addresses the issue I ask her to address."

What is going on among the staffers? Are our representatives and senators getting the real low-down when we call in or e-mail? Do they care? Thanks BB, this beginner paid attention to your aside.

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment