Saturday, November 7, 2009

WAR GAMES BETWEEN TURKEY AND RUSSIA! RUSSIA'S PRETEXT FOR WAR: USA SURROUNDS US

By Clotilde Frazier


Russia is playing its trickster's games, and if you have seen the maps of the Red World, it intends to dominate us, one way or another.

Do you suppose the quickie meeting between Putin and Obama set the stage for Russian aggression? Duh!

You can hear the terse talk: Putin: "Can we depend on you to stand down as we pick-off the Baltic states? We can toy with Poland a little later."

Obama: "I guarantee that the racist Americans will not interfere with you, Comrade.  You can depend on ME to soften up the dumb Americans. Remember, I am not one of them. 

"You are going to take out Georgia and the seaports. At least I hope you do, that way our troops are stuck and unable to attack Iran.  For that matter, neither will Israel. I can only stall for so long. The generals want more troops in the region. You must act quickly.

"I'm sweating this one. Now that I head the U.N. Council I am in a position of power and you can use me well. If the American people  remove me from office, I can move to Europe where everbody loves me. I can just see their faces when they realize that I, I mean, you, have so much power in the U.N. Some other thoughts:
                                                          


"I guarantee that as the President of the U.N. Security Council there will be no sanctions against you. You are going to bring in Africa to the Security Council - right? Oprah will be mad if she doesn't get a position.  Remember all that she did to get me elected." And so it goes...
                                                     #######


My fellow Americans, kill the TV. Your indifference (stupidity) is killing us. Don't you get it? The world will never love us.  They don't think much of Christ our Lord.  What makes you think you are special?

S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.   S.O.S.  



It's a Red World after all ...




Editor's Note: Turkey, is a faithless partner.  Do you remember when it was going to allow our invading forces to land military forces and hardware on their territory when we went into Iraq? If you do, you also remember that they reneged on the deal, causing a great time delay.  Saddam was able to get rid of who knows what. 


Hysterical, historical reminder: does anyone know that the Ottoman Turks did a swell job of making their way into Europe in an effort to found a Muslim Empire?

What does it mean when a Nato country holds war games with a non-Nato country? Answer: terminal trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment