Monday, November 2, 2009

WHO ARE THE COWARDS THAT WOULD ORDER THIS NATION TO PAY FOR THE DEATHS OF OUR CHILDREN?

To: President Obama:
Re: HR 3962

Re: proposal to place into law abortion knowingly paid for by taxpayer's money.

From: C. F. a citizen of the State of Alaska, in the United States of America, a Representative, Constitutional Republic 

So, Mr. President, you want to kill the babies and have us share in the criminal massacre through taxation.  I  hear you Obama, now hear me: not our babies, not my money, not my country.

 As for the rest of the cowardly, who encourage the killing of babies through surrogates, but will not fight an equally armed enemy, I fear for your immortal souls. 

It is a hateful law you and your lackies would create. Per your instructions: "I resist you to your face."  All of you who would harm this nation and its children are a species apart.

Congress: disband if you must. Resist! Kill this fraudulent health-care [sic] legislation.

My God, Mercy.
MGMers

Viva Cristo Rey!
 


A voice in Rama, was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.   Matt. 2:18

No comments:

Post a Comment